We are excited to introduce CareOptions, a new benefit that is available to City employees through the Minnesota Benefit Association (MBA). CareOptions is your go-to source for countless, valuable healthcare and wellness resources at no cost to you.
With CareOptions, you have immediate, unlimited access to an unbiased selection of health, wellness and care resources. With today’s changing insurance industry, it’s vital that you continue to be educated and informed about the changes that impact you and your loved ones. CareOptions is your go-to source for trustworthy, unbiased information at your fingertips and is accessible from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
After signing up for CareOptions, members will have access to:
- Health, wellness and home safety assessments
- Income and social security benefits calculator
- Special services to assist with a short or long-term disability
- Physicians, hospitals and other providers locally or nationwide, complete with background and quality of care information
- Information about specific medical conditions and treatment options
- Professional care managers and elder care attorneys in your area
Additionally, with CareOptions you can save hundreds of dollars on important document sets like Living Wills, Health Care Power of Attorney, and Caregiver Agreements. For more information and to sign up to begin receiving access to this valuable information, visit: www.minnesotabenefitassociation.org and then click on the Member Benefits tab.
The MBA is looking forward to helping our members navigate their health and wellness.
Should you have any questions about this new tool please contact the Minnesota Benefit Association at 651.735.9874 or info@MinnesotaBenefitAssociation.org.