Register today for the Twin Cities Healthy Rivalry Challenge
It’s our biggest challenge yet, and we want all employees to participate!
Step up for your city!
Sure, you know Saint Paul is better than that “other one” just across the river. On our side, people embrace activity and rise to the challenge, right? Then let’s see it, Saint Paul. Get moving—and our city wins.
What’s it take to get in the game?
- Assemble or join a team with other City of Saint Paul employees or participate on your own. Log in to MyMedica.com and click on the Health & Wellness tab on the top right of your screen. Then, click Join the Challenge. (Some teams have already been created by department name – you can become a member of your department team or create your own).
- Move it and prove it! Walk with a friend, try a new fitness class or take a bike ride with the family.
- Between October 2 – 30, track all of your physical activity minutes to get to the top of the leaderboard. (You can use your synced personal fitness device or enter activity directly on the Track or Challenge pages of your My Health Rewards account. If your device is already synced on the Track page, all you need to do is sign up for the Rivalry and your minutes will be automatically added to the Challenge.)
- Want to kick the rivalry into high gear? Share your activities on social media and tag them with #TwinCitiesHealthyRivalry.
What’s the goal?
The city with the highest average of minutes tracked will be declared the winner—and the winning city will receive a challenge trophy (and bragging rights). Plus, one participant from each city will win a Medica prize pack in a drawing at the end of the challenge.
Questions? Medica Healthy Rivalry FAQ .
City of St. Paul Corporate Wellness Trial Week: November 5-11
As part of our wellness partnership, all members and their families are welcome to utilize any of the 25 Metro Area YMCA’s- with no obligation and no charge!
City of St. Paul trial members will have full access to all group exercise classes, fitness equipment pools, outdoor water features, and more during the 7 day period.
FREE Offerings during trial week:
The Y is offering a number of options specifically for you at no charge.
• Personal training
• TRX suspension training
• Kettlebell training
• Wellness consultation
• Group Exercise classes: Over 100+ weekly classes at every branch – no limit on participation!
Corporate Wellness Member Benefits:
In addition to the trial week, upon joining the YMCA, all employees of the City of St. Paul are eligible for:
• Usage reimbursement of $15 per month (this is an addition to any health insurance reimbursement)
• Towel Service ($132 annual savings)
• $0 enrollment fee during the trial week
Are you taking advantage of the Medica Healthy Savings program? The program helps families eat healthy and save money each month on all kinds of qualified foods. It’s almost like getting a free trip to the grocery store every month.
Click here for more information about Healthy Savings, activate your card and start using your Healthy Savings card today (the card was mailed out in January to all employees’ homes enrolled with Medica through the City).
Buy healthy. Eat healthy. Be healthy.
Employee Discounts at Diamondback
Join now and save up to 40% on Diamondback and Raleigh bikes and accessories. Visit dbcorp.diamondback.com and create an account with the corporate code: CITYOFSTPAUL.