Registration Opens March 27, 2017
Get ready to challenge yourself—and your teammates—to move more. Physical activity is a great way to manage weight and stress, improve sleep and so much more. But it can be hard to get and stay motivated. Sign up for the Make a Move online team challenge to add a dose of friendly competition! The team who tracks most minutes of activity – on average – wins!
To make tracking simpler and more motivating than ever, you will also be able to quickly and easily link your fitness trackers and apps, such as Fitbit, Jawbone and MapMyFitness. Also new, Make a Move will encourage you to try new activities while prioritizing strength and flexibility exercises too.
Gather your colleagues
- Put together your team – minimum 2 participants for a team*
- Sign up between March 27 – April 8
- Track your activity between April 10 – May 20
- Winning team receives our new Healthy Saint Paul long-sleeved t-shirts”
- Log on at healthpartners.com/wellbeing.
- Select Wellness Challenges.
- Join a team or create your own. *For more info on how to sign up and answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Starting April 10, track your activity or sync your fitness device at least once weekly.
The challenge is on!
Employee Discounts at Diamondback
Join now and save up to 40% on Diamondback and Raleigh bikes and accessories. Visit dbcorp.diamondback.com and create an account with the corporate code: CITYOFSTPAUL.
New YMCA Corporate Wellness Program
Healthy Saint Paul has teamed up with the YMCA to offer our employees the opportunity to be happier, healthier and stronger with special membership benefits for you and your family at your local Y.
Key benefits of the program:
- $15 per month usage reimbursement when you visit 12 times a month (this is in addition to the $20/month received through HealthPartners Frequent Fitness Program)
- Free Towel service
- Free on-site child care while you work out (Excluding our Downtown Minneapolis and Downtown St Paul locations)
- Free Wellness Consultation
- Full access to all 22 YMCA convenient locations
Please contact Carolyn Selness, at Carolyn.Selness@ymcamn.org or (651)-292-4126 to take advantage of any of the above offerings.
Your health and well-being are important to us. We hope you will take advantage of this special program.
City Hall classes
Pilates – Tuesday and Thursday: 12-1pm
Classes are ongoing