Are you running the Twin Cities Marathon?
Healthy Saint Paul has created a City of Saint Paul Team for the Twin Cities Marathon Corporate Team Challenge.
The purpose of the team challenge is to help build relationships with fellow City employees, strengthen our work environment, and promote health, fitness and fun! All full and part-time employees are eligible and encouraged to join in.
Extra benefits to City employees:
• Heated tent
• Special food
• Corporate Team Challenge specific massage
• Corporate Team Challenge sweat bag pick up in tent
To register, go here: https://legacy.imathlete.com/events/EventReg/EventReg_SelectType.aspx?fEID=39809&fNew=1&fsource=imATCInvite (regular registration fee required)
Already registered for the marathon, but want to join the City of Saint Paul team? Go to this link: http://www.imathlete.com/events/EditReg/EditReg_EditRegistration.aspx
• The runner will need to enter their event confirmation code found on their email receipt from imATHLETE.
• Click “Edit: alter your registration details”
• Select Team Name: City of Saint Paul
• Click Save & Continue
Employee Discounts at Diamondback
Join now and save up to 40% on Diamondback and Raleigh bikes and accessories. Visit dbcorp.diamondback.com and create an account with the corporate code: CITYOFSTPAUL.
New YMCA Corporate Wellness Program
Healthy Saint Paul has teamed up with the YMCA to offer our employees the opportunity to be happier, healthier and stronger with special membership benefits for you and your family at your local Y.
Key benefits of the program:
- $15 per month usage reimbursement when you visit 12 times a month (this is in addition to the $20/month received through HealthPartners Frequent Fitness Program)
- Free Towel service
- Free on-site child care while you work out (Excluding our Downtown Minneapolis and Downtown St Paul locations)
- Free Wellness Consultation
- Full access to all 22 YMCA convenient locations
Please contact Carolyn Selness, at Carolyn.Selness@ymcamn.org or (651)-292-4126 to take advantage of any of the above offerings.
Your health and well-being are important to us. We hope you will take advantage of this special program.
City Hall classes
Pilates – Tuesday and Thursday: 12-1pm
Classes are ongoing