- I used to play sports, now I have a desk job. I want to build my strength again.
- My doctor told me I should probably walk more, maybe even start running. How can I get going?
- I am an experienced exerciser but I need accountability, and maybe some new ideas for challenging myself.
- It would help to talk through a plan to train for a 5K.
- My family is always on the run. How can I plan around food choices for our busy lives?
- What should my kids be eating?
- How can I make over meals to fit in more fruits and vegetables?
- I just want a more balanced diet, but I don’t know where to start.
- I know what I need to eat, but I want accountability with it.
- My life is so busy, what can I do to fit health eating in?
- The kids are out of the house, it’s hard to get motivated to cook. What are some shortcuts?
- As part of my training for sports events, I want some feedback on how to fuel my body.
- I want to make sure my kids stay health and don’t have weight issues. How do I do that?
- How can I create a healthy environment at home?
- What can I do to help my family eat better and move more?
- My family is sedentary, how can I make a change for the better? Where do I start?
- How can I get my kids to eat more fruits and vegetables?
- I’m worried about how much time my family spends on the computer, phones, and watching TV. Can you help?
- I work shifts and need ideas on how to improve my sleep?
- What should I do at home to ensure I get enough sleep?
- I want to talk through my sleep issues and get ideas on how to manage them.
- What does research say about sleep challenges? Do I get enough?
- I know I should quit, and I might not be ready, but I want to talk with someone about it who has experience with the subject.
- What are some ideas to help my motivation to quit.
- I use e-cigs. Are those ok? Should I quit? Where do I start?
- I have a plan to quit, but want to talk through challenges and have someone hold me accountable.
- What should I expect as I attempt to quit again? How can this time be different?
- I want to talk about quit aids and medication with someone who knows how they work.
- I want accountability with staying on track with my eating and exercise.
- What are new ideas for weight loss?
- It would help to talk with someone about diets I’ve heard about. Are they safe?
- It’s hard not to feel overwhelmed with work and home stress. How can I get a handle on feeling balanced?
- I’ve am going through some tough times. How can I cope?
- How can I take care of myself to deal with all the challenges I encounter from day to day?
- I want to talk with someone about my stressors and learn techniques to manage my challenging life.
- I need accountability with taking time for myself
- What skills can help me stay strong mentally to do my job?
- I want to learn more about how strengthening can help my lower back pain.
- I am interested in stretches I can do to help with lower back pain.
- I want to learn about posture and body mechanics with everyday movements.
- I am interested in working on my cor.e
- When it comes to my habits, I want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to manage my BP/Cholesterol.
- I want to talk with someone about the DASH diet.
- What can my food and exercise choices do to control my BP/chol?
- I’m really struggling getting out of bed.
- I just can’t seem to get a handle on things.